[X4U] List Threading and subject changes

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu Jul 28 05:15:50 PDT 2005

I've done that already. It still doesn't do anything except arrange it by
the day it came in not by thread. There is a custom arrangements tab but it
doesn't arrange by thread either. I don't know if there's some convoluted
way to make it arrange by thread or not but I'm guessing it wouldn't be
easy.