[X4U] Tiger Printing

Tom Renaud duanert at direcway.com
Fri Jun 3 07:09:36 PDT 2005

I asked this question a while ago and didn't get an answer, anyone
else see this or have any idea what to try?

Every time I try to print the print box first says "no printer
selected" then updates and shows me 2 printers, one network, and one
usb, that I don't even have connected at the time, but did in the
past.  If I log out and back in I get my correct list of printers
with the last one I used selected, which is what I expect.  The one
selected before I logout is NOT the last one I used, so isn't my
default.

Thanks,

Tom