[X4U] Apple's move to Intel chips

Johns Maillist mymaillist at mac.com
Mon Jun 6 14:42:46 PDT 2005

And I am betting Steve et al counted on that. They are cash strong,
and have some strong investments, so they are probably able to
weather the time.
Steve, I am guessing, does not make decisions lightly.
While I think many Mac users will be upset, I am betting that in the
end, the increased performance possibilities may make them happy in
the long run.
JMHO