[X4U] Couple questions on Apples move to Intel

Michael Gmail mgrant at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 09:43:53 PDT 2005

Sure, and I agree that Apple is right not to promote OSX as a
solution for generic PCs. I'd even strongly support them in
emphasizing the benefits of Genuine Mac on a marketing level. But
there's a continuum between not-supporting and actively blocking, and
I'll still be disappointed if they put serious engineering resources
into preventing unsupported installs. (Not that I expect them to care
much about my opinions, except maybe when I'm ready to pull out the
checkbook....)

Michael

--
<http://globalocal.blogspot.com/>

"I speak Spanish to God, French to women, English to men, and
Japanese to my horse."
- Buckaroo Banzai