[X4U] Clarisdraw replacement

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Jun 7 11:03:54 PDT 2005

Alex wrote:
> On Jun 7, 2005, at 11:45, Peter Krug wrote:
> > Are there any other suggestions for a robust yet easy to use and
> > relatively cheap ClarisDraw replacement?
>
> It really depends on what you need it for. There's Expression,
> Intaglio, EazyDraw, MacDraft, OmniGraffle... You can find them on
> VersionTracker and check out if anything fits your needs.

I suspect that for those of use that are still active ClarisDraw users,
EazyDraw is the most logical choice.  http://www.eazydraw.com/  They
recently added the ability to import Claris Draw, MacDrawII, MacDrawPro, and
PICT files.  http://www.eazydraw.com/MacDraw.htm

A 9 month trial costs $20, and a full license is $95.  Wow!  I just realized
they also offer a free trial version.  You can only have 20 elements, but
that should be enough to decide if you want to spend the $20 or $95.  If I'd
realized that, I'd have already tried it :^)

Do any ClarisDraw users here have experience with EazyDraw?  If so, how do
you find it to compare?

		Zane