[X4U] Technical question about getting around region codes on DVD

Greg Chapel gchapel at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 7 12:30:49 PDT 2005

I mistakenly purchased instructional DVD's from the UK. I don't really want
to go through the hassel of returning them and they are not available for
purchase in the US.

Is there anyway to get around the DVD region code so that I can play tem on
my mac? I have Roxio Toast, can I rip and strip the region code and format
for playing as an iso on my Mac?

Is there other software for this purpose that is available?

Where can I get more information on converting foreign DVD's?

Thanks,

Greg