[X4U] Apple's move to Intel 64 bit?

Rod Buchanan lists at sofstats.com
Tue Jun 7 16:42:13 PDT 2005

On Jun 7, 2005, at 3:27 PM, Scott McCulloch wrote:

> On Jun 7, 2005, at 1:12 PM, Ted Burton wrote:
>
>> The box he was using on stage, an iMac, was running MacOS X 10.4
>> Tiger on a Pentium 4. of 3 or 4 point something gHz ...  In short,
>> it was working just great, put my little Mac mini to shame for
>> screen drawing.
>
> I've also read somewhere today that the box he was using on stage
> was a quad-processor machine. Four Pentium4 3.6Ghz chips. 2GB RAM.

In the keynote he does an "About this Mac," and I don't remember it
saying Quad (like my G5 says "Dual").

--
Rod

"Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a
Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value
your lives, be somewhere else."
-- Delenn to Captain Drake in Babylon 5: "Severed Dreams"