[X4U] Mial

Robert Ashton rashton at telus.net
Wed Jun 8 07:02:13 PDT 2005

Lately under 10.3 in email I am getting what looks to be corrupted
emails. Sometimes it is the name and address, sometimes it is the
message and others it will be everything. Not all emails are coming
in this way. Some are coming in perfect. The parts that are corrupted
look like real strange characters. If I forward the message to
another computer everything looks ok. My first thought is that the
sender is using some strange font that is not being recognized by my
system. Some of the senders are coworkers running macs and some are
not. Some of the emails are being sent out of OS9 and others from
OSX. Any help will be appreciated. Bob