[X4U] Help - Powerbook woes!

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Wed Jun 8 07:22:41 PDT 2005

I've got a problem with my Powerbook 17 inch 1.5 ghz. After using it
in a car with a Kensington car adapter, it suddenly will shut off
instantly whenever the power plug is plugged or unplugged -- either
one. It shuts off and also loses its settings like clock, and thinks
it's 1969. I reset the power manager and pram and it's still doing
it. If I set the clock correctly, then reboot (but leave the plug
in), it keeps the clock time okay, but any pulling out of the plug
causes the machine to lose everything. Is there anything else I can
try?!

--
http://www.jlist.com/
You've got a friend in Japan

http://www.jastusa.com/
A full-service retailer and distributor of PC dating-sim games from
Japan