[X4U] Photoshop files not opening when double clicked?

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Wed Jun 8 09:07:38 PDT 2005

I've always found that to be a bit buggy. I'll double click photoshop files,
jpg whatever and they'll, *sometimes* take their sweet time opening up or
not at all and other, most, times they'll open up with speed so I'm not sure
what's going on. Sometimes if I click the desktop or the PS icon in the dock
it will suddenly open.