[X4U] Airport/Tiger quandary

Clinton Medbery III cmedbery at coxinet.net
Wed Jun 8 18:44:31 PDT 2005

We have several machines connected on an Airport Extreme network.
After power failures, they all now fail to rejoin the network.
Started after upgrading to Tiger. Any thoughts as to why? I have
checked the network setting about joining open network, etc.

"In my judgment, when the United States says there will be serious
consequences, and if there isn't serious consequences, it creates
adverse consequences." —George W. Bush, Meet the Press, Feb. 8, 2004