[X4U] office test drive

Mitchell Senft ms53 at optonline.net
Thu Jun 9 01:14:33 PDT 2005

Have a new G5 with the Office test drive still active. On about its
second use, it turned into Swedish -- all the commands etc. I ran the
uninstall -- din't uninstall. Is there any way to uninstall it or
should I just manually trash what I can? Or is there a way to switch
it back to English?

Also, right now its the default app for opening documents,
particularly .doc attachments. How do I change that to another app?

And what happens to the test drive after the 30 days? Will it still
be the default app for .docs?

Thanks,

     Mitchell