[X4U] iSight cable

Stroller MacMonster at myrealbox.com
Thu Jun 9 06:46:57 PDT 2005

On Jun 6, 2005, at 10:49 am, Jan Melichar wrote:

>> Here is a 10-foot ultra premium 6-pin to 6-pin FireWire cable for only
>> $10:
>> http://www.trianglecables.com/10footfiri132.html
>
> Thanks for the tip and the link to the bargain cable. I'll assume that
> any cable will be OK but will expect to spend a bit one on in here in
> Britain.

I've found http://www.CableUniverse.co.uk to be pretty good.

I had problems with the first 5m firewire cable they sent me, and when
I wrote to them & asked them if there was a known issue with firewire
cables of this length powering external drives, they sent me a
replacement immediately. I've had no problems with that one, and their
cables are really nice & thick, seemingly of good-quality.

Stroller.