[X4U] Re: Apple's move to Intel chips

Jeffrey Stormshak jsstormshak at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 08:34:08 PDT 2005

Yes, that *fabulous* VPC7 Product that is hardcoded to only use (512)
MB of System RAM regardless of how much RAM my G5 has...  The one
where it raped me of $125.00.  With no documentation nor
Advertisement that this and among other features where purposely left
out so it can ship from MS on time...  PS:  I haven't found where I
can even update this (no cost) so that it will use whatever RAM that
I set within the Setting Configuration.

What's even worst... I needed it for only (1) Win-based Product and
guess what...  It doesn't execute in that VPC7 environment.

Signed,
Just another sucker whose wallet is now dry...