[X4U] Re: Airport Express and non-Apple base station

Hector Luna polonius19 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 14:11:30 PDT 2005

Jesse,

Could you please keep us posted w/ your progress. I for one, am really
interested to see how this works out. I've been thinking about this
for a while, though I'm not ready to proceed at the moment, even if it
does work.

Thanks...

On 6/7/05, Jesse Leo <jleo at projectsupport.com> wrote:
> Thanks guys, will do... I'm not gonna get a base station if I can avoid it.

You got three pair. You can't have three pair. You can't have six
cards in a five card game. --Rusty