[X4U] Mac Equivalents of Windows apps (was Re: Apple's move to Intel chips)

Jeffrey Stormshak jsstormshak at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 06:59:23 PDT 2005

One other industry based software that is missing is in the CAD
business; specifically Vendors such as AutoCAD, CADKey and ProE.
These are big Applications that do NOT have Mac based software at all
and would require VPC7 to work.

My experience has been that I was ONLY successful in having AutoCAD
2000 execute cleanly within VPC7 on a Fully Loaded Mac G5.
Just my two cents concerning Windoze only Apps...