[X4U] Apple's move to Intel chips... It's all about DRM

Jeffrey Stormshak jsstormshak at comcast.net
Sat Jun 11 08:35:02 PDT 2005

Sorry not offers from me!!  :-p

I can truly state that I'm not selling my PPC G5 (DP 2.0).  Its fully
loaded and when Apple releases its new PowerMac Models with that slow
Intel based chip (count themselves lucky if its even 64Bit), us
*relics* can enjoy that our *aged* systems are still better, faster
than any new ones.  With that being said, my cost to sell...
*Priceless*..

Just like the shirt says that I have on...  "G5: SPEED NEVER GOES OUT
OF STYLE"  ;-)