[X4U] Trackpad Scroll

eleventhvolume colin at eleventhvolume.com
Sun Jun 12 11:05:21 PDT 2005

Dear All,

I've finally upgraded to Tiger and am mostly enjoying what I find. One
downside is that under Panther I was a very happy user of uControl, the app
that facilitates scrolling using the trackpad and a chosen function key.
This doesn't work under Tiger and the website makes mention of the
two-fingered scrolling available with new Powerbooks. I'm using a slightly
older G4 AlBook which doesn't have this functionality. Is there any way I
can recapture my much missed trackpad scrolling using the FN key? I've tried
SideTrack, but I'm having a lot of trouble with the cursor freezing
momentarily.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

All the best, Colin.