[X4U] Safari - not remembering visited links

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sun Jun 12 14:46:19 PDT 2005

revDAVE said:

>-  using the terminal basically scares me ...  I have no Unix background..
>
>-  is there some sort of " terminal for dummies " URL that can help get
>started?

I have the perfect thing for you Dave!  It is more or less the Terminal
with training wheels.

Clix (FREE)
http://rixstep.com/4/0/clix/

Clix lets you access the Terminal via a GUI application.  It has a
database of commands and it tells you what they will do before you use
them.  Using Clix you learn how to use the Terminal in a hands-on manner,
without the fear that you don't know what you are doing or that you may
input the wrong thing.

Randy B. Singer

http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html