[X4U] Office 2004 Fonts

Robert Ashton rashton at telus.net
Mon Jun 13 05:27:25 PDT 2005

Over the past few weeks, when I run excel I get a list of corrupted
fonts. As I had office on two drives in my system, I ran the second
excel and had no font problems. So I copied the Office fonts from the
second onto the first drive. Today both excels are listing fonts as
being corrupt. So I reinstalled Office and this didn't help. Doing a
find most of the fonts are in the fonts folder inside of Office. I am
running a 2*2 G5, 2.5 gig ram and OSX 10.4.1   Any help would be
appreciated. Bob