[X4U] Re: Wireless "theft"

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Wed Jun 15 22:17:35 PDT 2005

At 11:18 PM -0500, 6/15/05, Michael Elliott wrote:

>Yes, but I won't go to jail if my neighbor fills his pool from my water hose.

And I'll pay $1,000 to the first person that can prove than anyone
has ever gone to jail due to someone stealing their wireless internet
access and doing something illegal.

All of these ridiculous possibilities that are only possibilities and
merely fodder for the foil hats.

--

Robert Ameeti

Don't byte off more than you can view.