[X4U] Re: Wireless "theft"

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Thu Jun 16 06:59:09 PDT 2005

At 6:45 AM -0700, 6/16/05, Ted Burton wrote:

>The question really involves whether the client has anything going
>on in the business that would be the subject of industrial
>espionage. The auto parts dealer really has very little to hide.
>Having your employee date the other guy's bookkeeper can be more
>useful than all the electronic sniffing you don't know how to use
>and can't afford to hire someone to do for you

Another wise man has spoken. LOL. And what memories that has brought
back. I had a manufacturing business about 20 years ago. My
competitor was using some ingredient that I wanted to know about. I
had one of my trusted employees hire in at my competitors business.
She came back a month later with the ingredient and the competitor's
key supervisor as her boyfriend. They later married. :-)
--

Robert Ameeti

It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid.

- George Bernard Shaw