[X4U] Re: Wireless "theft"

Peter Apockotos mastermacchief at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 12:46:22 PDT 2005

On Jun 16, 2005, at 2:45 PM, Michael Winter wrote:

> On Jun 16, 2005, at 11:58 AM, Robert Ameeti wrote:
>

>> The odds are far greater that you are going to be involved in a
>> car accident. Why not worry about that instead?
>>

> Well, I do wear my seat belt...
>
> OTOH, I don't currently have AV software running on my Mac.
>
> All boils down to perceived risk vs. cost to mitigate.
>
> -Mike

I wear my seat belt too.  But in November I was hit by a Semi.  My
jaw is dislocated.  My entire upper back is injured.  Left Knee.
Left hip.  No one can do surgery to fix it.  And I am stuck at home.
Oh and I have a fear of being in a car now.

Things I would have never thought would have happened to me.
Especially being afraid of being in a car.  I use to love to drive.