[X4U] Re: Wireless "theft"

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Thu Jun 16 13:51:00 PDT 2005

I only use MAC filtering - WEP has proven to be such a PITA with my wife and
her PeeCees that it wasn't worth it.

I figure MAC filtering will keep all but the most determined out of the
network - and if they can crack MAC filtering, it's almost certain they can
crack WEP.

--
John Lyon

Yes, as through this world I've wandered / I've seen lots of funny men;
Some will rob you with a six-gun / And some with a *nix box...
  -- Woody Guthrie