[X4U] Re: Wireless "theft"-OT

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Fri Jun 17 13:15:11 PDT 2005

I never said is was only the Chinese.

I'm fully aware that ALL governments around the world are doing it too. It's
just that I happened to hear about it this morning on the radio. My point
was that industrial spying is something that people just seem to get away
with, rarely prosecuted. The victims of of such espionage/theft often are
too embarrassed to report it as any publicity just highlights how poor
security they have and makes them look stupid.

Moving along