[X4U] Re: Safari will no longer work

Tom McIntosh tom_mcintosh at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 18 18:59:36 PDT 2005

On Jun 18, 2005, at 4:47 PM, x4u-
request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:

> Safari will no longer work
> To: "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
>     <x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> Suddenly Safari doesn't work anymore. Firefox works normal.  Can I re-
> install Safari separate, and where at Apple do I find it?
> I use 10.4.1 on a G5.
>
> Paul Moortgat

Safari 2.0 has been failing since I brought parts of my older G4 10.3
applications over to my new G5 10.4.1 system.  Tried deleting
parameters and finally did a reinstall from Optional Installs.mpkg on
the MacOSX Install Disk 1.  It failed on the first start but is
working when I did a Retry.

Been using FireFox and it has worked fine.

Tom McIntosh