[X4U] Accessing calendar from multiple systems

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Wed Jun 22 06:04:40 PDT 2005

On Jun 22, 2005, at 5:07 AM, Brian Lalor wrote:

> On Jun 21, 2005, at 10:21 AM, Ean Kingston wrote:
>

>> The short question is how do I get iCal to share a calendar file
>> with other
>> PIM programs across the Internet so that they can all update the
>> same file?
>>

> I think the short answer is that you can't, without .Mac.  Even
> then, your chances are dodgy at best.  I purchased .Mac for exactly
> this scenario, but it hasn't worked for me since I upgraded to
> Tiger.  I've had an issue open with Apple for about two weeks now,
> and they keep telling me they're working on it.  I'm hoping 10.4.2
> fixes the problem.

I have been having no luck using .Mac to sync since upgrading to
Tiger. I tried deleting my various plists with some success. but
syncing would always fail before all of the items were finished. This
is a deal breaker for me continuing to use the .Mac service. Apple
has 120 days to get it fixed before my current .Mac account expires
or I am gone as a customer. :)

Jens
...lost in Montana...