[X4U] Re: Wireless "theft"

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Thu Jun 23 05:05:09 PDT 2005

What is needed is something like the old "Users" control panel from
OS 9, which showed all the users connected to your computer via
filesharing.  I understand that filesharing and accessing your
internet connection are not the same thing, but such a utility would
certainly be useful...something that graphically/easily displays how
many IP address are currently being used, perhaps, hopefully
assigning a computer name to the IP so that you can easily identify
which ones are yours...and which ones are from somebody else.

Michael