[X4U] Powerbook screen too dark outside

Rick Gordon rick at rickgordon.com
Sun Jun 26 21:22:21 PDT 2005

FWIW -- and it's not worth too much, in my opinion -- you do have a crude contrast control by means of the Enhance Contrast slider in the Universal Access preference pane. Hopeless for image work, since it clips lights and darks, but possibly useful for text work outside.

Rick Gordon

On 6/26/05 at 9:08 AM -0500, Anne-Marie Concepcion wrote in a message entitled
"[X4U] Powerbook screen too dark outside":

>And there's no contrast controls on the PBs as far as I can tell.

RICK GORDON
EMERALD VALLEY GRAPHICS AND CONSULTING