[X4U] Video-TS to .mov

Nick Scalise nickscalise at mac.com
Mon Jun 27 16:54:13 PDT 2005

On Jun 27, 2005, at 5:26 PM, Kevin Willis wrote:

> Is there a way to change a Video-TS file to a Quick Time movie so
> it can be edited?  I have at my disposal...iLife '05, Toast
> Titanium 5 and Dragon Burn.  As well as Tiger.  Can it be done with
> my existing software?

Not with your existig software, but it can be done.

What I like is MPEG StreamClip (free) combined with Apple's MPEG 2
component ($20).

MPEG StreamClip will convert your VIDEO_TS files into 2GB dv files-
just perfect for iMovie.

Searches at Google and Apple.com will find these apps for you very
quickly.

Good luck,

--
Nick Scalise