[X4U] basic iDisk help

eleventhvolume colin at eleventhvolume.com
Sun Mar 6 07:07:34 PST 2005

> ... is there a problem with Airport and iDisk perhaps? (and anyone
> know how I can the Macs to recognize Airport Express again?)
I've had this problem a few times - especially when I've turned off my
airport connection in a meeting to save battery life. When I return home I
find that I've got a five bar connection status to my NetGear wireless
modem, but cannot connect to the net or get email at all. I'm sorry I don't
know about the Airport, but with the Netgear I use the browser-based control
panel to kick the connection in when I have to. If that doesn't work, I
reboot the modem. There's also a possibility that your service provider is
down at the moment, worth checking that as well if you can.

Hope that helps. Colin.