[X4U] Help with MPEG-4 and iMac - SUCCESS

B.ru c-e € K1u-tch-k0 AppleRocket at NoSpamMail.net
Sun Mar 6 19:03:01 PST 2005

On 3/6/05 1:06 PM, "Neil" <Lists at mac.com> wrote:

> on 3/6/05 9:12 AM, B.ru c-e €K1u-tch-k0 wrote:
>
>> Using the options to set the output to Quicktime resulted in video playable
>> in QT but no sound. Then I looked below at the "Transcode options" and set
>> Video to MP4V and audio to MP4A.
>
> I can't find those options, where are they?  Thanks again.

Options are listed when you choose File: Open File. A dialog opens, check
the "advanced options" box and then click on "settings." It's obscure,
that's probably why I missed it the first hundred times.

B-r-u -c-e