[X4U] Looking For A Good Black-and-white Laser Printer

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 8 13:51:40 PST 2005

It looks like Staples may be out of them but Global has them refurbished for
only $89.99.  I cannot find the memory anywhere; can anyone help me with
that?  Also, do you have to order a toner or is it with the items?

I would love to have one since it wors with all the computers in our house.

Thanks!
Valerie