[X4U] Bluetooth Printers

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Wed Mar 9 01:44:22 PST 2005

>A friend of mine is going to buy a Mini Mac and he wants a wireless printer.
>He's got a new HP ink jet printer can it be setup to work with Bluetoooth?
>Or does anyone have any recommendations on a good BT printer?

There are Bluetooth boxes that take over USB, but I think they're all
pricey, $70 or whatever. One option I use is, I plug my printer into
the Apple Base Station. It works very well, although I can't access
the Utility options like head cleaning without connecting directly.
--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/