[X4U] PowerBook in "lid closed" mode

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Wed Mar 9 02:16:56 PST 2005

By the way, they have these neat Powerbook stands here in Japan for
people who run their 'Books closed with an external monitor attached.
I've never seen them outside of Akihabara. They're pretty cool -- I
got one today even though I don't need it, but I'll want it eventually
--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/