[X4U] RSS Newsreaders

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Wed Mar 9 02:21:16 PST 2005

I'll chume in for NewsGator, an online news reader. I love this --
now even when I sit down at a dweeby peecee I have something to read
-- all my blogs, waiting for me online. They also have a mobile
version which I use with my cell phone in Japan, although some of
stuff I read overflows the phone's memory.
--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/