[X4U] Re: Publisher files on Mac

Timothy Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Thu Mar 10 21:20:03 PST 2005

On Mar 10, 2005, at 11:06 PM, Samantha Cornell wrote:

> Is there any solution?  I'm guessing that Pages does not open
> Publisher files either...I don't have it (yet) but if it will do
> this...I would be inclined to purchase it now.
>
> Otherwise, is there any other solution?

As far as I know there is no way to deal with Publisher files on Mac.

I don't believe that Pages can deal with them, otherwise I would have
thought it would have been a touted feature.

However this does remind me of how much of a pain it is to try and
Google products with really common names... It's not like you can put
"Pages" and "Publisher" into Google and get good results, because both
names are so vanilla boring.

TjL