[X4U] Ftp with Safari

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 11 18:39:00 PST 2005

No, Safari doesn't support FTP. It hands it off to the Finder, which only
sort of handles FTP. Specifically, it mounts the server as a remote volume
and allows you read-only access.

If you use Transmit for FTP, I suggest you change your system's ftp://
protocol setting using RCDefaultApp, which I'm pretty certain can be
downloaded via VersionTracker.

Eddie Hargreaves