[X4U] Brother 1440 versus Brother 2040 - Reasons?

Scott McCulloch mylists at ascottmcculloch.com
Sat Mar 12 14:54:51 PST 2005

Hmmmm... I've just tuned into this thread and haven't yet been through
all of the previous posts, but this is bringing up a question for me...

I've got the HL-1850 with the RAM maxed out at 144MB. Overall, I really
like this printer (especially the built-in duplexing) - however, even
with all that RAM, it still seems to take forever to print pdfs and any
other files with any graphics in them. Is this more likely a function
of something to do with this printer? Or is the USB interface the
bottleneck?

Scott