[X4U] Ethernet hub recommendations?

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Mon Mar 14 15:13:23 PST 2005

And I have it working with a Belkin F5D7230-4, streaming to two Airport
Expresses using WDS. Unfortunately, I can only use WDS with WEP and
haven't figured out how to use WPA. I mention the last item, because
the Airport Express will do WDS/WPA with an Airport Extreme base
station and the latest firmware updates.

Norm
Norman Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"Irrationally held truths may be more harmful than reasoned errors."
Thomas H. Huxley