[X4U] cause of kernel panics?

J Flenner varney at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 15 13:46:56 PST 2005

Tech got one kernel panic using my Netscape, re-seated the
non-Apple RAM, and then browsed & got no more.

I brought it home, got on Netscape, was typing a thank you
note to X4U; Netscape disappeared; blue screen; Desktop; kernel
panic.

So I'm taking it in at 8am and showing them what I do.

Thanks for your help.

Jackie F.
varney at mindspring.com