[X4U] Integod

Stroller MacMonster at myrealbox.com
Wed Mar 16 06:31:12 PST 2005

On Mar 16, 2005, at 12:26 pm, Allan Rube¹ wrote:

> Can someone tell me if this process is necessary and what it does.
> Command: integod

No - it appears to be trojan malware, distributed as part of either
"Virus Barrier X" or "ContentBarrier X".

Clearly anti-virus is unnecessary on OS X, and the distributors are
preying on the hysteria perpetuated by the experiences of PeeCee users
in order to lure subscribers. Whilst I haven't any experience of the
latter "product" I would be concerned that it might interfere with
normal viewing of Internet based pornography.

A Google would have told you this
<http://www.google.com/search?ie=utf8&oe=utf8&q=+integod>.

Stroller.