[X4U] cause of kernel panics?

J Flenner varney at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 16 10:33:46 PST 2005

Finally a verdict--bad RAM. They replaced it. I & they don't know why they
cldn't replicate it more often--I got it right away at the shop this a.m., then
spent a couple hrs browsing w/o & then w/ a replacement, to make sure it
wasn't the Apple-factory RAM.

They use "Lifetime" brand, btw--any comments about it?

So sorry, Keith Whaley (& all)--I have 70.5 GB available on my harddrive--
I ve used 6.7GB--i'm dippy-tired from trying to get my work done on a friend's
computer, w/o my bookmarks, address bk, etc.

Thanks again for all your help!

Jackie F.
varney at mindspring.com