[X4U] cause of kernel panics?

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 16 11:28:13 PST 2005

Caused my daughter's G4 to ruin two hard drives, optical drives and logic
boards before being given a G5.  Found out almost accidentally after the
fact when I tried to sell the RAM and it did not work in the new machine.

Lifetime has EXCELLENT customer service, though and replaced it to the new
owner for me at no cost.  It happens, unfortunately, but they are much
better than other companies I have had to deal with.

Valerie