[X4U] DNS on 10.3.8 Client edition for Dummies?

Jamie Kahn Genet jamiekg at wizardling.geek.nz
Thu Mar 17 11:16:38 PST 2005

Hi there.

Can any kind person point me towards a decent guide to setting up DNS
for a small home office LAN of 2-4 Macs networked with 10/100 Ethernet
and an ADSL Speedtouch Router or similar type of setup?

I freely admit to being more than a bit lost trying to set up my own
domain name server without any friendly GUI interface or simple step by
step guidance (if your server's internal IP address is this - then put
it there, if your domain is thus - put that there. I need something
along those lines please).

TIA,
 Jamie Kahn Genet