[X4U] Address Book 4.2.6 - help

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Fri Mar 18 20:03:06 PST 2005

I couldn't agree more.  I really loved that app.  Looks like Jim Smith
dropped off the face of the earth.  I have searched a lot for a
comparable app, and don't believe that one exists.  I couldn't even
find a conversion program that would reliably transfer information over
to Apple's Address Book without screwing things up.

Michael