[X4U] OT: Good OSX eBay SEARCH tool? (Watson R.I.P.)

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sat Mar 19 21:12:59 PST 2005

One of the many many many useful features in Watson was its eBay search
tool.  Even with a lot of the features "broken" now, it's still the
best one that I've come across.

I'm hoping that someone on the list might know of a similarly-good
search tool.  I don't need a sniper or lister program, just something
that lets me bypass eBays sometimes tedious web-based interface for
searching, bookmarking searches, and listing current bids/amounts/time
left to end of auction, etc.

Any suggestions?

Michael