[X4U] Tiger

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Mar 22 11:24:02 PST 2005

> Perhaps the release of Tiger is coming up soon?  The rumor sites say
> April 15, you never know...

I was wondering that myself earlier, and the rumors seem to say somewhere
between April 15th and the WWDC (June), with the WWDC sounding more likely
as it sounds like Tiger might need some more polishing.

Of course the correct answer is, that only Apple knows.

In all honestly, I'm more interested in finding out what the final list of
features and improvements are, rather than in upgrading.  Very litte about
10.4 really interests me at this point.  So far the only thing I've seen
that I'm interested in are the Unix & 64-bit improvements.  For me, 10.2 and
10.3 were the big upgrades (while I tried 10.0 and 10.1, they were missing
key features I needed, so I didn't use them, and stuck with 8.6G4/9.0).

		Zane