[X4U] OT: Good OSX eBay SEARCH tool? (Watson R.I.P.)

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Tue Mar 22 20:13:14 PST 2005

Thanks for the suggestion...but forgive me if I don't see the
connection. I'm looking for some sort of search tool that searches
eBay, lists the auctions, and time until the auction is finished, and
number of bids, etc. AS WELL AS Watson's module did.    Acid Search
doesn't seem to have any specific mention of eBay on it's web site.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!!

Michael