[X4U] iChat and .mac not working

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Wed Mar 23 13:15:55 PST 2005

Yes, my iDisk, iSync, Mail are all working. It's only in iChat, and
from what I can tell it's affects mostly connections with AIM users.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com